ReactJs's Major Features & Its Advantages
We are going to explore React's features and its advantages, which make React one of the best frontend libraries. React has gained the best fontend tag because of its easy to learn concept, which makes developers adopt its changes.
Lets first talk about its major features.
- It uses VirtualDOM instead of RealDOM.
- Support server-side rendering.
- Follows unidirectional data flow or data binding.
- Re-usable component features
Let us now look at the advantages of react.
- Increase the application's performance with VirtualDOM.
- JSX makes code easy to read and write.
- It renders both on the client-side and server-side.
- It's easy to integrate with other frameworks.
- Easy to write UI test cases.