Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) AWS S3 Account Setup.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
Object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance.
To read more Click here.
Steps to create a S3 bucket
1. Go to Amazon Web Service Console and Login/Register.
2.Select S3 service
3. Click on the “Create Bucket” button.
4. Provide Bucket Name and Region(Make sure region will be same as AWS account region) and click “Next”.
5. Now, don’t need to change the above settings. Just click “Next”.
6. Uncheck all options as shown in the screenshot below.
7. Now on Step 4 Review your settings and click on the “Create Bucket” button.
8. Congrats, You just created a new bucket on S3 you can see you bucket name
Now depending upon the code technology you can use keys to upload files to the S3 bucket. Not only that aws provide different SDK to this process work.